Salesforce Consultant wanted for a well-respected, passionate customer. They have a company culture based upon trust, fairness and openness. The company offers a friendly multicultural environment with interesting projects on an international level.
This customer has been growing steadily throughout the years. As Salesforce projects are booming, they're looking to expand their senior team even further. They looking for people who are autonomous, curious, focused on customer centricity & delivering quality.
As a Salesforce Architect you will be involved in the project lifecycles from A-Z. It all starts with pre-sales up to the implementation of different clouds while continuing to deliver excellent customer service. It's an excellent opportunity for a senior consultant with architectural experience to step-up or for architects who are feeling stuck in their careers!
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in CRM/Salesforce
- You hold multiple Salesforce certification (preferably up to Architecture)
- You have experience with multiple clouds
- You've delivered several lifecycle projects successfully
- You're fluent in English - other languages are a +
- You're eligible to work in the EU
- Want to go for gold? You have a technical skillset.
What do you get in return:
- Above market standard salary/benefits
- International project & multinational team
- A company culture based upon trust & fun!
- Working for a stable and financially healthy company
- Continuous learning and development
- Much more to say when applying below 😊
There are multiple positions - so if you think you're overqualified or lack experience - please do get in touch. Send your CV today to firstname.lastname@example.org
or call the number +32 (0)2 808 1381 and ask for Jason Jung to discuss this opportunity.
Mason Frank is the global leader in Salesforce recruitment. It's our responsibility to find you a suitable position and to help you throughout the recruitment process. We support you to make the recruitment process as smooth as possible.