Salesforce - Technical Consultant - Partner -Dublin - Hybrid
I'm looking for a Technical Consultants to join a Salesforce consultancy based in Dublin.Due to a number of upcoming projects they are looking to expand their practice in Ireland.
Note: Only candidates based in Ireland will be considered for this position.
As a Technical Consultant, you are responsible for interpreting client requirements, business processes, and use cases to produce quality technical solutions in the implementation of Salesforce Clouds across projects. You follow best practice in regard to development to ensure that both the process is followed and the solution that is delivered is consistent with development policies and standards.
Role & Responsibilities
- You will work closely with clients to understand their business and their existing technologies, and using your knowledge of Salesforce Clouds, web applications and integration techniques, design a complete solution for the integration, extension or enhancement of the Salesforce platform.
- As part of a project team, the Technical Consultant will work with a Project Manager to turn client requirements into technical solutions. You will participate in the project scrum meetings.
- You are to be the Salesforce Cloud subject matter with the Salesforce Developer certification, and share knowledge with the team and help mentor newer developers. You are expected to stay abreast of web technologies and share new ideas and techniques that are relevant to the eCommerce space. You will also be asked to participate in internal process improvements to our software development life cycle.
- You will be expected to fully understand code and can troubleshoot code issues and algorithms, as well as how to leverage object oriented techniques.
- You may also be asked to participate in the sales process, communicating with prospective clients about our processes, potential solutions, and estimating level of effort with our Sales Engineers and Business Development Managers.
Skills & Qualifications
- Extensive software development experience
- Good experience with the Salesforce platform or other enterprise web applications.
- Collaborating in a client facing role.
- Deep understanding of the software development lifecycle, and different approaches to it
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Strong problem solving and communication skills