CRM Project Manager (Salesforce) - Contract - London (3 Days a Week)
In this position, you will be joining a well-known end user who are going through a large-scale Salesforce transformation programme.
As a Salesforce Project Manager, you will be the 'go to' person for any Salesforce related queries and driving the internal projects end to end. You will also be training multiple users throughout the organisation within Salesforce as well as creating training materials and running discovery workshops. Another key aspect of the position will be working closely with c-level stakeholders, gathering and translating their requirements to develop solutions within Salesforce.
- Hands on experience with Salesforce (Certifications preferred)
- Use of Sales Cloud, Service Cloud and Community Cloud
- Gathering and translating requirements with stakeholders
- End to end project management
- Training and supporting users
- Customisation and configuration
If you are interested in Salesforce vacancy, please do not hesitate to send over your CV. Email it to; firstname.lastname@example.org
If this doesn't sound like a 100% fit for yourself, but you would be interested in similar roles in Salesforce, then please do not hesitate to send me your CV or call 0207 337 0871, and I will be in contact.