Salesforce - Junior -Business Analyst - Hybrid Working - End User
A great opportunity for a Junior Salesforce Business Analyst to join reputable international boarding school in London. They are looking for somebody:
- a minimum of 12 months experience as a Salesforce BA
- Experienced gathering requirements and managing Stakeholders
They will need you in their office twice a week and paying up to £50,000 with bonus.
Role & Responsibilities
- Work with the CRM team to ensure all requirements are validated and documented to support execution of the global roll out plan, including gathering requirements for the online enquiry and application form and any other component of the CRM roll out.
- Provide support to CRM project manager, data analyst and dev team to ensure all tasks are done to roll out to a school.
- Contribute regularly to team discussions and work with regions and schools to gather requirements used to deliver CRM roadmap features across the regions.
- Maintain good relationship with the CRM and IT dev and support team.
- Support the execution of CRM roll out for mergers and acquisitions, as needed
- Support the execution of CRM champions training presentations, workshops and speeches, as needed, after securing approval from all parties
- Work with the SF support team to form actionable requirements from the requests raised via the support cases
Skills & Qualifications:
- Experience in business analysis to implement and enhance a customer relationship management system
- Experience gathering requirement in an agile set up
- Good writing skills and grammar
- Digitally savvy and familiar with Outlook, Word, PowerPoint
- Experience using Salesforce Sales Cloud
- Highly familiar with current agile and business analysis platforms such as Jira, Visio, Signavio, MS office suite, etc
- Conscientious and able to focus on completing work to a consistently high standard
- Flexible and positive approach to work
- Excellent organisational and time-management skills; high attention to detail
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and able to prompt others to ensure deadlines are achieved
- Adaptable to working in a fast paced, ever-changing environment
- 25 days annual leave
- Private medical cover
- Hybrid working