We are looking for an experienced Salesforce Product Manager to take full ownership of our client's Salesforce team and Service Cloud platform, as they go through an exciting period of growth and acquisitions.
The successful applicant will be offered a highly competitive salary, in addition to various benefits and flexible working. While this is a predominantly remote-working role, candidates must be willing to go to their Yorkshire office at least 2/3 days per month.Role & Responsibilities
Skills & Qualifications
- Managing a team of Salesforce Administrators as well as taking ownership of the Service Cloud platform with 500+ licences
- Managing the company relationship with external Salesforce partners as well as with Salesforce themselves. The team regularly visit Salesforce Tower in London so you can expect some trips to there!
- Liaising with and presenting directly to C-Suite level stakeholders, advising on product advancements, improvements and strategy
- Extensive, quantifiable experience working with the Service Cloud platform, ideally having played a significant role in multiple projects
- Sound configuration skills
- You thrive in a fast paced, ever-changing environment. As this organisation continues to acquire other businesses and move them onto their Service Cloud platform, they need someone comfortable with change who can lead these transitions
- Excellent soft skills- you will need to be comfortable working and leading a team, as well as working with senior stakeholders
- Salesforce Certified Administrator and/or Salesforce Certified Service Cloud Consultant
- Hybrid working (2/3 days per month in Yorkshire office)
- Company share scheme