About the role:
We are looking for a Data Engineer to join our growing team.Key Responsibilities
Skills we are looking for
- Definition of advanced activation and visualization technological solutions, alongside the Data Science and Analytics team.
- Development of ETL (Extract, Transform, Load) and pipelines.
- Explore new tools and technological solutions.
- Excellent organizational capabilities, presentation of ideas, oral and interpersonal communication skills, and great attention to detail.
- Ability to learn fast in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple initiatives / tasks in parallel, as well as changing priorities
- Ability to work with Martech tech stack and suppliers
- Awareness of industry best practices
- Familiar with privacy, regulations and impacts
Nice to have
- 2-3 years' experience as Data Engineer in a Marketing Environment
- Experience on Data Management and ETL development
- Experience using Google Cloud Platform (BigQuery, Pub/Sub, Cloud Functions)
- GCP Data Engineer Certification
- Familiarity with machine learning solutions and predictive analytics available in GCP, such as AutoML and Vertex.
- Knowledge visualization tools like Looker Studio or Looker
- Knowledge of DBT or Dataform
- Knowledge of Terraform
- Comfortable working with Git and the command line
- Medium / high level of English.
- Previous experience working in consulting.
- Hybrid Model in Madrid
- 45.000€ depending on experience