It's an exciting time to join this end-user as a part-time Business Analyst, their CRM department is recognized as pivotal in the company's recovery post-pandemic. Reflecting the culture of their brands, they are a 'people' department, highly collaborative and staff orientated. They care about improving diversity within the tech industry. They believe that offering roles specifically for people looking at part-time opportunities means they can balance work responsibilities with other life commitments whilst still getting choice about our careers.
This role is aligned to the 30-strong CRM & Data teams. The teams are a passionate, capable, inclusive & welcoming group - always keen to support each other and their business colleagues. They work hard but within a fun environment. They have been using Sales & Marketing Cloud for 7 years and the technology is highly adopted across their businesses globally. Working in partnership with 24 brands, in 8 regions, the CRM team has become established as internal consultants and trusted advisers in helping brands achieve their strategic goals.
They are looking for an enthusiastic & talented Technical Business Analyst to join their team supporting their brands and technical teams in delivering great CRM solutions. The Technical Business Analysts work on business & systems (Salesforce) analysis for larger projects, as well as in a Product Ownership capacity, managing backlogs, and enhancements for specific business areas. This role is suitable for candidates looking for part-time opportunities (3 - 4 days). Example projects or areas could include; working on a project to streamline call centre quote & lead management processes (Salesforce, Marketing Cloud & integration to other systems); looking after the enhancements needed for a lodging brand based in London (CRM/Sales Cloud only); supporting their global groups teams as they target a new market segment.
The successful applicant will eventually be based both in our London office & from home in hybrid working model (full remote or 'in office' work arrangements possible).
Key responsibilities: Provide BA expertise for strategic, multi-brand projects
Act as a point of contact / PO for a business area
- Build a strong understanding of the business to identify true needs and
- Analyse and interpret business needs into scalable Tech solutions and/or improved/changed business processes
- Work with teams to identify synergies / best practises across the group & analyse the balance between system scalability and specific market or brand requirements
- Define, document and present business
- Understand, document & manage dependencies with or impact on other systems / projects
- Support project implementation and the handover of new solutions (e.g. testing, training, handover to application support)
- Work within a defined project structure, supporting the PM to understand how changes may impact scope, quality, timescales or cost as
- Escalate problems through agreed channels as appropriate
- Become a SME in a business area and understand how our solutions are used to support them
- Work with key business stakeholders & technical teams to prioritise changes and enhancements across a shared platform
- Analyse the size or complexity of a change, using appropriate methodologies and documentation for changes vs Consider when there is a larger project that requires support of the PMO.
- Work with the wider CRM & Data team to understand the CRM database and set up to identify opportunities and constraints for your business area
- Promote system adoption through in house training, group best practises, webinars
- Understand the level and type of ad-hoc queries & support relating to the area and implement appropriate processes or system changes to streamline support effort
- Be an integral part of the CRM & Data teams as well as the wider Tech PMO community, looking at ways for us to improve
The 'ideal' candidate:
- Strong analytical skills with a sense of pragmatism - they need to understand and be responsive to internal customer needs, know how their Salesforce & data solutions can support them but also when they aren't
- Curiosity and energy - they work in a very broad implementation, no one person can know everything, their success is dependent on being interested and inquisitive about their businesses and the work of their
- Emphasis on the success of the team - they prefer working together to solve problems and take advantage of
- Agility & self-initiative - they have a varied and exciting backlog; but it means everyone needs to consider how to manage their own workload as well as prioritise requirements / manage expectations appropriately in their projects or business
- Flexible stakeholder management & commercial acumen - they work for many brands and teams. Being able to adapt how they engage with them and quickly understand their business model is an important skill for their Technical BAs.
- Excellent written and verbal communications - whether it's explaining a technical concept, sharing their wins with wider teams or knowing how to deliver bad news, they work hard to communicate effectively.
- Experience in an analytical (BA/SA/PO) role within a project
- Knowledge of Business analysis techniques and project methodologies, g. User Stories, Experience Design, Process mapping.
Experience in Salesforce is an advantage but not necessary
If you would like to find out more about this opportunity, please apply below or reach out to me at email@example.com
or +44 20 3826 6745.
Mason Frank International is a leading supplier of Salesforce.com consultants on both a permanent and contract basis throughout Europe. We endeavour to bring our candidates a number of opportunities across a variety of sectors and industries, relevant to what you are looking for. If this is not the opportunity for you then please still get in contact as we are currently recruiting for a number of positions both Functional and Technical. Mason Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Please visit our website for more opportunities.