I am actively searching for a Junior Salesforce Administrator to join a non-profit end user based in London. This is a full time opportunity paying a salary of up to £35k dependent on experience.
- Provide training for new users and existing users of the Salesforce platform.
- Maintanance of the Salesforce platform (Reports & Dashboards)
- Collaborating with the Salesforce team
- A minimum of 1 year Salesforce experience
- Certified Administrator would be preferred or atleast working towards the certification (ADM201)
- Experience of working with Flow, Validation rules, Process builder.
*Please note, this role requires a right to work in the UK and does not offer sponsorship*
Mason Frank International understand that Salesforce.com is an extremely Niche Market so Confidentiality is Completely Guaranteed!
Mason Frank International are a Global leading recruitment business who solely specialise in recruitment for Salesforce.com professionals throughout Europe. We place Salesforce.com consultants on both a Permanent and Contract basis and strive to bring you a number of opportunities across all sectors, including Top Tier Management consultancies and Global End users.