Sales Operations Manager
Location - London
Contract Type - Permanent
Hours - Full Time
Salary - Up to £70,000 + Benefits
Looking for a Revenue Operations Analyst to join a growing tech startup in the software sector. The role would sit within the Revenue Operations team and the ideal candidate would come from a Salesforce Administrator background, ideally with Sales Operations experience.
The Successful applicant will be offered a highly competitive salary, in addition to various benefits.Key responsibilities
- Serve as the primary administrator for the Salesforce environment.
- Handle all administrative functions including user account maintenance, reports and dashboards, workflows and other routine task.
- Manage Salesforce data feeds and other integrations
- Work with the C-Level to establish a suitable process to administrative, development and change management activities
- Minimum 3 years of experience as a Salesforce administrator/Sales Operations Role
- Salesforce Admin (ADM201 and/or ADM2011) certified.
- Experience within SaaS Sales, Marketing, and CS concepts
- Ideally experience with Salesloft, Hubspot, Zoom, PlanHat, GainSight
- Strong understanding of Salesforce, with the ability to build custom dashboards, objects, formula fields, flows, workflows, custom views, and other content above intermediate complexity.
If you are interested in this role, please send all enquiries to: email@example.com
Mason Frank International is a leading supplier of Salesforce.com consultants on both a permanent and contract basis throughout Europe. We endeavour to bring our candidates a number of opportunities across a variety of sectors and industries, relevant to what you are looking for. If this is not the opportunity for you then please still get in contact as we are currently recruiting for a number of positions both Functional and Technical.
Mason Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Please visit our website for more opportunities.