A great opportunity to work for an established technology service provider.
You'll work alongside a Business Analyst, Scrum Master, Project Manager and a Solution Architect and configure their Salesforce platform
Role & Responsibilities
- Development of applications within a self-managed team
- Responsible for the platform configuration output from themselves and other Systems Analysts under their supervision.
- Maintain a high standard of analysis and platform configuration quality within the whole team. Review work by others in their team to ensure quality and consistency of all work.
Skills & Qualifications
- 2-3 Years experience with Salesforce
- Multi Cloud exposure, especially Sales and ideally one more cloud as a minimum
- Good with configurations - Flows + Automation builder
- Good with all manner of stakeholders
- Free WiFI
- Career progression