A market-leading manufacturer and retailer of shoe products is looking for a Director of Digital Marketers for their franchise-model business. A leader in the industry for over 30 years, you will be joining a well-established and known company helping to increase traffic, engagement, and conversion (e.g. email signups, scheduling an appointment) to drive more brick-and-mortar store traffic. You will strategically lead efforts on the digital marketing domains which include website, online reviews, social channels, and digital advertising.
Role & Responsibilities
- Meeting with the marketing and design teams to define advertising strategies and requirements.
- Conducting market research through techniques such as A/B testing to guide the marketing strategy.
- Developing and implementing digital advertising campaigns to increase brand awareness, website traffic, and sales.
- Managing project staff, timelines, and budgets.
- Reviewing and proofreading all digital content such as blogs, social media content, advertisements, and website copy.
- Ensuring the efficiency and optimisation of the digital ecosystem through SEO, SEM, and SMO.
- Supervising and managing all digital activities including websites, e-commerce, and social media.
- Monitoring and interpreting digital analytics.
- Generating and presenting digital marketing reports and analyses for feedback.
- Keeping abreast of the latest consumer and marketing trends and advancements in technology.
Skills & Qualifications
- 10+ years experience Digital Marketing
- Agency Experience - Digital marketing preferred
- Digital Marketing Experience in Franchising highly preferred, Retail next
- Google Analytics, Heap, Salesforce, Tableau, and Upper Quadrant
- Search, social media, programmatic, influencer, and affiliate experience