The role is with the Nordics leading publisher of magazines and weeklies in Denmark and the Nordics, with household brands that you will find in your home, your hair dressers and in every news-paper stand in the Nordics.
You will become part of an innovative media house, centrally located in Copenhagen and right next to the water. We are passionate about creating great content and experiences for our many readers, users and partners through the development and innovation of our many releases, new digital universes, products, services, events and brand new business areas.Role & Responsibilities
Skills & Qualifications
- Build Salesforce Dashboards/Reports
- Support internal users
- Query internal Salesforce tickets
- Salesforce related administrative tasks
- Communicate with internal stakeholders
- Experience working as a Salesforce Administrator
- Salesforce Administrator Certification
- Experience building dashboards, reports, workflows, data extraction and general Salesforce administrator tasks
- User management, support and querying tickets
- Lucrative Salary, benefits and work flexibility
- Hybrid working model
- Working for a market leader in the advertising space
- Inclusive and open work environment
- Full ownership of the Salesforce platform internally
- International working environment
English speakers with full rights to work in Denmark is required.
If you'd like to have an informal chat about this position please reach out to the lead recruiter Luqman at:Contact details:
📞 +45 88 74 11 43
I look forward to hearing from you!