London based Salesforce Administrator
Role & Responsibilities
- Maintenance and development of our Salesforce instance: managing Field's, Process Builders, User Accounts and the creation and management of new objects.
- Optimising Lead and Opportunity journey's in line with user experience and business targets.
- Working with external developers working on coding updates.
Skills & Qualifications
- Previous experience in leading the maintenance of a Salesforce instance.
- To be able to communicate the results of data analysis in a clear, succinct, and actionable way in written and verbal form to senior and junior stakeholders.
- Salesforce Certifications.