Salesforce Technical Lead - Salesforce Partner - London / Fully Remote
My client is currently seeking a Salesforce Technical Lead to join their expert team based in London. Within this role you will be responsible for the full development lifecycle of their projects, working on high-level architectural design, roadmapping, delivery and testing. In particular they are looking for their Architects to be decision-makers on the project they work on, as you will be responsible for the full design of the implementations that you work across.
The consultancy that I am working with are amongst the largest independent Partners on the market. This means that you get the best of both worlds in terms of being able to work on large-scale, Enterprise-level projects whilst still maintaining fluidity in terms of working environment and company culture.
Role & Responsibilities
- End to end technical responsibility across major Salesforce implementations
- Gathering of requirements from key stakeholders up to C-suite level
- Responsible for high-level technical design and overall project architecture as well roadmapping of projects from a programmatic and functional perspective
- Ensuring quality delivery and directing development and functional teams to help bring your creations to life
- Overseeing a DevOps environment and continuous integration through to unit testing to ensure best practises
- Responsibility for autonomous control of the projects that you work on from a design and technical perspective
Skills & Qualifications
- 5+ years development experience across the Salesforce platform
- Expertise across high-level technical design and prior experience of engaging with key stakeholders directly
- Full development lifecycle experience in particular when it comes to technical design and architecture
- Client-facing experience
- Excellent communication skills and an ability to liaise between technical and non-technical personnel
- Leadership/mentorship skills
- Application or System Architect certifications
- Negotiable salary - my client want to ensure you are being paid at the level that you deserve
- 25 days' holiday
- Discretionary annual bonus
- Industry leading training and certification assistance
If you are able to work freely within Europe and would like to discuss this and other exciting Salesforce.com opportunities in more detail then please send your CV to Tom Atkinson at email@example.com
Mason Frank International Ltd is an established market leading Salesforce.com recruitment business. We solely specialise within the Salesforce.com market place, and have a proven reputation in delivering both permanent and contract professionals throughout Europe. We have a wide and diverse client base consisting of the most respected Salesforce.com Consulting practices and End Users.