Location- London/remote (twice a month in office), Start date- ASAP
Contract Type- Permanent, Hours- Full Time, Salary - Circa £50,000-£60,000 + Bonus
If you are a skilled Salesforce QA who excels in a dynamic fast-paced environment, where you can apply your skills by working closely with Operations and IT teams, then this could be for you.
The QA Engineer role represents the critical responsibility in the assurance that the delivered product will work as required. Software Testers are quality assurance professionals who make sure software is doing what it is designed to do consistently.
The Successful applicant will be offered a highly competitive salary, in addition to various benefits.Key responsibilities
- Identify, record, document and track bugs
- Review requirements, specifications and technical design
- Creation of detailed test plans and test cases
- Communicate with internal teams (e.g. developers and product managers) to identify system requirements.
- Proven work experience in software quality assurance
- Hands-on experience with both black and white box testing
- Hands-on experience with automation and Manuel testing tools
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Analytical thinking and problem solving capabilities
If you are interested in this role, please send all enquires to firstname.lastname@example.org
Mason Frank International is a leading supplier of Salesforce.com consultants on both a permanent and contract basis throughout Europe. We endeavour to bring our candidates a number of opportunities across a variety of sectors and industries, relevant to what you are looking for. If this is not the opportunity for you then please still get in contact as we are currently recruiting for a number of positions both Functional and Technical.
Mason Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Please visit our website for more opportunities