Salesforce Product Manager
Hours: Full Time
This is a fantastic opportunity to continue your Salesforce journey with one of our well-established Salesforce end user clients in the tech sector. The successful applicant will be offered a salary of up to £80,000, in addition to a 10% bonus. The perfect candidate must be UK based and would be able to demonstrate great communication skills and knowledge of Salesforce. The role requires a visit once every two weeks to the office in Central London.Responsibilities Include:
- Communication with internal staff in aims of understanding needs of team requirements in reference to Salesforce
- Demonstrating excellent communication skills by maintaining close communication with clients and gather feedback
- Designing business analysis and solutions for business problems
- Help define the roadmap for CRM and shape the overall strategy
- Stakeholder management
- Frequent communication with product owners and project managers in aims of communicating across recommendations across the stakeholder groups in aims of understanding and addressing any concerns or uncertainties.
- Producing and maintaining written communication to support your work, with communicating findings across stakeholders when necessary.
- Previous experience in Salesforce
- Previous experience in Product Ownership/Management desired
- Salesforce Administrator Certificate or any other certificates (preferred)
- Experience in stakeholder management and understanding their technical needs
- Strong organisation, Communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience in process engineering and workflow mapping
If you'd like to apply, or for any other enquiries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
with your most up to date CV attached.