My client is a crucial and life-defining charity that provides incredible help to those in need.
They are currently looking for someone who is passionate about Salesforce and the impact it can have for a charity across multiple continents
Role & Responsibilities
- Hands on configuration of fresh and in place features, including but not limited to: User Maintenance, Custom Objects, Layouts, Validations, Workflows, Process Builder and Salesforce Flow.
- Managing both technical support and traning provision for the users at the organisation.
- Manage relationships with internal teams and external Salesforce consultants
- Collaborating with stakeholders to drive and build improvements and enhancements.
Skills & Qualifications
- Comprehensive experience configuring Salesforce.
- Proven experience of administration, troubleshooting and support.
- Ability to communicate technical ideas to consultants and layman's alike.
- Salary up to £55,000
- Flexible and Hybrid Working
- Many more benefits...