Salesforce Administrator - Remote - End User - Charity - Dublin
I am currently working with a well known Irish charity who are looking to grow out their company in all departments due to recent funding and upcoming projects. They are looking for an experienced Salesforce Administrator to join their growing team.
Looking for someone who can travel to their office once a month.
- Assist in handling day to day end user query's.
- Act as the Gatekeeper to ensure data integrity is upheld within the salesforce system.
- Participate in cross-functional teams that address strategic business issues across departments (Marketing, Sales, Operations, Finance) as well as training.
- Provide Training to end users along with training documentation and Instructional videos.
- Review new release notes and technologies that would benefit our end Users.
- Assist in the setup and maintenance of users based on roles, profiles, sharing rules and permission sets.
- Assist in release deployments as needed.
- Perform Data loading exercises as needed on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis.
- Work with the organization on ad hoc reporting, dashboard creation or modifications
- Utilizing advanced admin tooling such as Process Builder, Flows, Workflow rules for automation
- Perform User Provisioning
- Use the Salesforce optimizer to ensure the system is running in optimal health
- 2 years Salesforce Administrator experience
- Salesforce Administrator certification
- Exposure to Sales Cloud and Service Cloud
- Strong computer skills with MS Office with emphasis on MS Excel
- Demonstrates good written and verbal communication skills, including documentation and correspondence.
- Ability to work in a dynamic and fast paced environment.