Business Systems ManagerDEPARTMENT:
Operations - CRM/Salesforce teamSUMMARY:
The Business Systems Manager (Manager) will analyze and improve work processes leveraging our Salesforce CRM system. The Manager will lead the enhancement of our existing CRM platform, taking in requests from cross-functional business partners, and prioritizing and managing CRM projects with the CRM team. You will identify and document business requirements, assisting in the formulation, scoping, and development of overall technical/business solutions. The position requires significant analytical thinking and at times involves being able to take a broader perspective to question and challenge existing ways of doing things in order to develop the best overall solution.DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop strong partnerships with the CRM and business operations manager in order to understand the strategic direction, business process, and business needs and translate them into value-added information technology deliverables.
- Gather and facilitate alignment on business requirements & priorities for the purpose of managing CRM modification requestions.
- Evaluate requests for process improvements & prioritize projects. Recommend process improvements.
- Develop specifications, assist in the development, maintain and support a variety of reports using the CRM reporting tools.
- Train users on new processes and applications.
- Troubleshoot issues related to business processes, custom, and third-party applications.
- Create, implement and maintain workflow processes to help optimize service delivery and processing efficiency.
- Production support for CRM and inventory management systems, including researching & resolving problems, supporting scheduled activities, and recommending solutions or alternate methods to meet business requirements.
- Manage the workload quality and quantity of the Salesforce Administrator team.
- Performs other related duties as assigned by management.
- Directly supervises 3 employees within the Salesforce department.
- Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws.
- Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
- Bachelor's Degree (BA) from a four-year college or university, or one to two years of related experience and/or training, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- At least five years of proven results-oriented work experience in IT within a service organization's
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work with cross-functional teams
- Strong project management and analytical skills
- Experience in the service industry is strongly preferred
- Familiarity with database structures
- Ability to think and work methodically and independently to resolve problems
- Certificates, Licenses, and registrations required: Salesforce certifications preferred
- Computer skills required: General knowledge of Microsoft Office products; Salesforce and/or other CRM experience required; familiarity with inventory control software
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT:
- Adaptability - Adapts to changes in the work environment; Manages competing demands; Changes approach or method to best fit the situation; Able to deal with frequent change, delays, or unexpected events.
- Analytical - Synthesizes complex or diverse information; Collects and researches data; Uses intuition and experience to complement data; Designs workflows and procedures.
- Business Acumen - Understands business implications of decisions; Displays orientation to profitability; Demonstrates knowledge of market and competition; Aligns work with strategic goals.
- Change Management - Develops workable implementation plans; Communicates changes effectively; Builds commitment and overcomes resistance; Prepares and supports those affected by change; Monitors transition and evaluates results
- Innovation - Displays original thinking and creativity; Meets challenges with resourcefulness; Generates suggestions for improving work; Develops innovative approaches and ideas; Presents ideas and information in a manner that gets others' attention.
- Managing People - Includes staff in planning, decision-making, facilitating, and process improvement; Takes responsibility for subordinates' activities; Makes self available to staff; Provides regular performance feedback; Develops subordinates' skills and encourages growth; Solicits and applies customer feedback (internal and external); Fosters quality focus in others; Improves processes, products, and services.; Continually works to improve supervisory skills.
- Planning/Organizing - Prioritizes and plans work activities; Uses time efficiently; Plans for additional resources; Sets goals and objectives; Organizes or schedules other people and their tasks; Develops realistic action plans.
- Professionalism - Approaches others in a tactful manner; Reacts well under pressure; Treats others with respect and consideration regardless of their status or position; Accepts responsibility for own actions; Follows through on commitments.
- Project Management - Develops project plans; Coordinates projects; Communicates changes and progress; Completes projects on time and budget; Manages project team activities.
- Occasionally required to stand
- Occasionally required to walk
- Continually required to sit
- Continually required to utilize hand and finger dexterity
- Frequently required to talk or hear
- While performing the duties of this job, the noise level in the work environment is usually quiet
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include: Close vision; Distance vision; Color vision; Peripheral vision