We are looking to add an experienced Developer / Administrator to continue to expand our system. In this role the Salesforce.com Developer / Administrator will work with the COO to develop and advance our internal systems to provide 360 degree support and systems for our customers and staff.
This is an opportunity to have a lot of influence and freedom to grow and develop the system around our company priorities.
The Dev/Admin will be responsible for designing, configuring, and implementing systems to further support the business. Who we are looking for
We are looking for an organized, creative, and skilled Salesforce Developer / Administrator to help us take our Salesforce.com deployment to the next level.
The role covers CRM, business operations, finance/accounting, case and asset management. If you have experience designing and implementing Salesforce.com as a business operating system, this is a great opportunity!
The ideal candidate has experience working as a business analyst to understand the needs of the business and help the teams turn operations into technology.
Having a clear customer experience focus and strong project management skills will bring you great success in this role.
This job will require experience in several of the following areas: Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Field Service Lightning, Case Management, Knowledge Base, Einstein Analytics, CPQ, Pardot, Accounting Seed (or Financial Force), Flow, Communities/Portals, and Apex Development. Job Responsibilities
- Collect and write requirements based on investigations with internal customers
- Act as lead Salesforce designer for implementation of features to solve business needs
- Analyse business processes for opportunities to automate and drive efficiencies
- Analyse business operations related to accounting, logistics, e-commerce, and customer service
- Provide Administrative services for setting up new software and cloud implementations, etc
- Manage projects
- Develop triggers, lightning components, controllers, automation processes and API integrations to support the technology needs of the business
- Test all changes in sandbox prior to deployment to production
- Maintain strong test and release processes with the team
- Manage and develop community portals
- Provide training and assistance to team as necessary
- Assist in directing other team members to assist with development, testing, and admin work.
- 3+ years of experience as Salesforce Administrator
- 2+ years of experience as Salesforce Developer in APEX
- 2+ years of experience as Salesforce Visualforce Developer
- Experience with Sales Cloud or Service Cloud
- Experience with Community Portals
- Experience working as a software developer or tester following Agile principles.
- Experience working with accounting, finance, or ERP software
- Experience integrating Salesforce with external API
- Experience with Accounting Seed Preferred
- Experience with Field Service Lightning, Salesforce sites, CPQ, Data loader, etc
- Experience integrating with third party APIs
- Experience interacting with Google API services
- 8 Paid holidays
- 15 days PTO per year
- 401k (with match once qualified)
- Health & Dental benefits options
- Tuition reimbursement (approval required)
Paid parental leave