Mason Frank has recently formed a partnership with a global organisation who have recently implemented FinancialForce.
My client is looking for a FinancialForce Product Owner to lead product and BAU initiatives for their international strategy. You will act as a SME for all things FinancialForce within the organisation, you will support the business on country implementations, enhancements and general BAU support with a wide range of activity including requirements gathering, declarative development, deployment, training and upport.
You will drive internal adoptive of new features and system upgrades whilst also acting as the bridge between Finance and Technology teams and having a full understanding and involvement in the Global Salesforce Soltution.
Role & Responsibilities
- Team Leadership - as the global FinancialForce lead you will collaborate with regional SME's in the design and delivery of FF initiatives while also delegating responsibilities across the team.
- Stakeholder facing - Communicate with global stakeholders at Executive level managing expectations and creating road maps showing progress
- Implementation - Perform gap analysis to identify specific requirements for local projects and develop testing plans and provide post-live care to the end users
- Requirement Gather - Document stakeholder requirements alongside Business Analysts on a global scale, you will need strong analytic and product management skills
- Manage internal FF requests in relation to defects and BAU streamlining
- Change solutioned FF requirements into solutions leveraging appropriate tools such as Excel plugins, FF-native tools and Tableau/Salesforce features
- Train key users on FF
- Support deployments, upgrade and sandbox refresh activities as required
Skills & Qualifications
- FinancialForce experience and any relevant certifications
- Accounting Qualifications and relevant experience
- 2+ years experience working in a role involving ERP i.e SAP, Oracle, Salesforce, FinancialForce, Dynamics etc.
- Strong MS office skills
- Reporting and analytics experience
- Experience working with all level of stakeholders including C-level
- Desire to work in fact paced environment
- Experience working across multiple different regions and time zones
- Excellent problem solving skills with a keen eye for details
- Strong communication skills