The Salesforce Developer will help us deliver exceptional services to our customers. User experience is of paramount importance to us: We expect our development team to be the subject matter experts in delivering modern solutions to often legacy problems. In this role you will be closely working with other developers, business analysts, project managers, various stakeholders to discuss, gather and understand business needs and to convert them into sustainable solutions using the Salesforce platform when needed.
Open to Hybrid/On-Site (3Days+)Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
Education and Experience
- Own configuration, customization, development, and installation of upgrades and new releases of Salesforce.com applications.
- Provide and maintain integration frameworks and troubleshoot to resolve break/fix issues.
- Develop and enhance unit tests and lead validation efforts to ensure Salesforce performs accordingly.
- Assist in planning for application and design changes, research and implement tools to improve CI/CD process.
- Develop end to end Salesforce solutions using Force.com APEX Class, Triggers, Visualforce pages, Lightning Web Components etc.
- Play a technical role in evaluating new CRM technologies/add-ons and develop plans for their implementation into a Salesforce org.
- Provide technical support for existing custom APEX code being used on the Force.com platform
- Integrate applications with salesforce leveraging SOAP/REST based solutions.
- Train other development resources on Salesforce development practices.
- Maintain alignment with Salesforce development best practices.
- Build future integration points between Salesforce and Custom Applications.
- Computer Science or related degree
- Experience with Salesforce
- Experience with Service Cloud.
- Experience with complex development
- APEX - Triggers, Classes , Visualforce.pages
- JAVA Script, Java
- Salesforce integrations with ERP or other systems/API Programming
- Salesforce Lightning and Field Service Lightning
- Project Management - Agile and Waterfall
- SDLC Planning
- Extensive experience in developing Lightning Components - both within the Salesforce Lightning Design System and by writing custom Lightning Components
- Strong communication skills - both verbal and written
- Experience creating Workflow, process builder and Approval process
- Understanding of UX and UI design principles
- Good experience of SOQL (Salesforce Object Query Language) and SOSL (Salesforce Object Search Language)
- Youreka - a plus (a bolt AppExchange application )
- Formstack - a plus (a bolt on AppExchange application )