Job Title: Salesforce Developer
Location: London - flexible on travel
Salary: £55,000 - £75,000
Job Type: Full-time
Exciting new role with a Salesforce End User dominating their market and are experiencing rapid growth.The ideal candidate will have strong knowledge of Apex, LWC, and Experience Cloud, and a history of working within an agile environment.
- Develop and customize Salesforce applications using Apex, LWC and non-programmatic Salesforce automation
- Work with stakeholders to gather requirements and design solutions.
- Collaborate with other developers to ensure code quality and best practices.
- Participate in the full software development lifecycle, including testing, deployment, and maintenance.
- Maintain and enhance existing Salesforce applications.
- Stay up to date with new Salesforce features and functionality.
- At least 2+ years of experience in Salesforce development, ideally PD1 Cert
- Strong knowledge of Apex, LWC, and Experience Cloud.
- Previous experience working in an agile environment.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or a related field.
email@example.com for all UK Salesforce roles.