Mason Frank are working with a rapidly-growing Salesforce Platinum Partner who are looking to strengthen their Development team with an experienced Salesforce Developer.
You will be working on numerous exciting projects across a range of different industries and picking up lots of exposure along the way to a range of different Salesforce products and clouds.
Role & Responsibilities
- Work closely with clients to understand their business and their existing technologies and using your knowledge of the Salesforce Platform, web applications and integration techniques to design a complete solution that suits their need
- As part of a project team, the Salesforce Developer will work with a small team to turn client requirements into technical solutions
- You will be expected to fully understand Apex, Lightning Web Components, Visualforce and Integrations
Skills & Qualifications
- Salesforce Certified Platform Developer I + at least one more certification
- Strong knowledge of Salesforce Development
- Experience within a Salesforce consultancy or previous experience with stakeholder management
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills