Salesforce Technical Architect - Hybrid w/ Travel to Florida - $180,000Job Description:
Show off your skills and knowledge by being the go-to Salesforce team member. Work collaboratively with internal business partners to gather requirements and configure and extend the Salesforce application based on business needs within an agile environment. Be ready to bring your Apex coding/development experience with the Salesforce platform and be able to leverage the Salesforce-provided Application Programming Interface. Responsibilities:
Skills and Qualifications:
- Perform hands-on technical Salesforce development and implementations
- Delivering functional solutions
- Collect & analyze business requirements to then translate into custom solutions
- Work with client teams in supporting the live application and perform hand-off and knowledge transfer activities, positioning our clients for long-term success
- Lead complex Data Migrations
- Help guide, train, and mentor junior team members
You've got the Salesforce expertise and this Client wants them! *Only Accepting US Citizens at this Time.*NEXT STEPS:
- 6+ years of Salesforce experience
- 3+ years of Salesforce Architect experience
- Expertise with Salesforce platform programming languages - Apex, Visualforce, Lightning Web Components
- Experience with declarative Force.com development tools such as Lightning Flows, Process Builder, Visual Workflow, Lightning App Builder, etc
SALESFORCE PROFESSIONALS, Don't miss out an opportunity to be a valued part of this company and send your resume now to Marissa Clements at firstname.lastname@example.org
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, supporting more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency.
We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed.
To apply for this role or for information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities that are available I can be contacted at email@example.com
Salesforce/Service Cloud/Apex/Visualforce/LWC/Lightning Web Components/SFDC/EndUser