A mid sized Salesforce Consulting Partner is looking to expand their deilvery team and bring on a Senior Marketing Automation Consultant to handle a growing pipeline of SFMC & Pardot implementation projects. This would be a client facing, hands on role with an established Salesforce Marketing Cloud Implementation Partner - about 70% of your day will be spent working with clients on discovery sessions, requirement gathering & solution demos - the other 30% of your time will be hands on configuration work on the design and build of marketing automation solutions.
Role & Responsibilities
- Manage and assist with the execution of marketing automation (Pardot & Salesforce Marketing Cloud) and Salesforce CRM implementations.
- Work with clients to build a strategy, goals, implementation roadmaps and/or identify tactics to address specific needs.
- Plan, host, and lead consulting engagements delivering marketing automation methodologies, best practices, conduct discovery, answer client questions, and carry out implementations.
- Manage day-to-day relationships with clients, exceed expectations, and grow accounts.
- Understand the bi-lateral data structures with the CRM(Salesforce.com) for data integration; work closely with Salesforce.com administrators to coordinate integration with CRM; work with marketing platform support to troubleshoot issues and provide team support.
- Define, implement, maintain and document marketing automation best practices including list management, optimization, data quality, hygiene, and troubleshooting.
- Build testing frameworks (split testing, deliverability, and tracking) for continuous optimization of click-through and conversion rates.
- Support new biz as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) for marketing automation domain.
- Ability to manage multiple projects against tight deadlines with an eye for excellence and minimal supervision.
- Work within a collaborative environment and adapt agile processes.
Skills & Qualifications
- 3-5+ years managing marketing automation or CRM for growth-oriented businesses or agency experience.
- Ability to manage and enhance marketing automation instances integrated with the CRM.
- In depth knowledge in any one of the marketing automation platforms (Pardot, Marketo, Eloqua or Hubspot).
- Closely work with the Marketing and Engineering teams, UX designer, and the rest of the digital Marketing team.
- The successful candidate is responsible for the overall design, quality assurance (QA), roadmap, maintenance, support and training the marketing automation platform.
- Ability to uncover clients' marketing and sales objectives and translate them into technology implementation and should be able to thrive in the fast-paced environment.
- Strong knowledge of CRM (Preferably Salesforce) and Pardot and/or Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Ability to strategically create and express brand value propositions, develop buyer personas, customer journey, and map to digital tactics.
- Good understanding of A/B Testing, Cohort Analysis, Funnel Analysis, Segmentation Analysis, Persona Based Marketing concepts.
- Experience with ad servers and marketing platforms such as AdWords, Bing, Google Analytics, etc.
- Good understanding of Web, CMS, and related technologies.
- High emotional intelligence with the ability to continuously problem solve across diverse subject matter with high client and team visibility.
- Ability to manage and prioritize projects, budgets, resources, and be highly accountable.
- 100% remote
- Competitive base, performance and company bonus
- 401K with 4% match
- Unlimited PTO
- Certification training / exams 100% covered & $ bonuses upon successful completion