Salesforce Developer (Omnistudio and Vlocity Expertise) - $110,000 - $140,000Location:
This company is a leading Salesforce Partner dedicated to delivering innovative and customized Salesforce solutions to our clients. As we continue to expand our portfolio of projects, we are thrilled to announce our first in a series of projects that require deep expertise in Omnistudio and Vlocity development. We are looking for a talented Salesforce Developer to join our dynamic team and lead the way in delivering exceptional solutions to our clients.Position Overview:
As a Salesforce Developer with expertise in Omnistudio and Vlocity, you will play a pivotal role in designing, developing, and implementing Salesforce solutions that align with our clients' unique needs. You will be a key member of our development team, collaborating closely with clients and internal stakeholders to deliver world-class Salesforce solutions.Key Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with clients to gather and understand business requirements, translating them into technical solutions.
- Design and develop customized Salesforce applications using Omnistudio and Vlocity, ensuring scalability and efficiency.
- Customize and extend Salesforce functionalities, including data models, Apex code, Lightning components, and Visualforce pages.
- Perform system integration tasks, leveraging your deep understanding of Salesforce APIs.
- Create and maintain technical documentation, including design specifications and test plans.
- Provide mentorship and guidance to junior developers and team members.
- Stay up-to-date with Salesforce best practices, emerging technologies, and industry trends.
What they Offer:
- Minimum of 4 years of hands-on Salesforce development experience.
- Strong expertise in Omnistudio development. (Vlocity is a huge plus)
- Salesforce Certifications
- Proficiency in Apex, Visualforce, Lightning, and Salesforce APIs.
- Proven experience in data modeling and integration.
- Excellent problem-solving and debugging skills.
- Strong communication and teamwork abilities.
- Experience with Agile development methodologies is a plus.
How to Apply:
- Competitive salary and benefits package.
- Opportunities for career growth and professional development.
- A collaborative and innovative work environment.
- Exciting projects and the chance to work with cutting-edge Salesforce technologies.
- The opportunity to be a part of a growing and dynamic Salesforce Partner.
If you are a Salesforce Developer with expertise in Omnistudio and Vlocity and are ready to take your career to the next level, we invite you to reach out! Please send your resume outlining your relevant experience and certifications to email@example.comMason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, supporting more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency.We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.I understand the need for discretion and welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. To apply for this role or for information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities that are available I can be contacted at 303-558-4421 or firstname.lastname@example.org.