Job Title: Salesforce Marketing Cloud Developer (Remote/Travel)
Brief Summary of Role:
The Marketing Cloud Developer will be part of the Consumer marketing agile team and will be responsible for delivering technology solutions using the Marketing cloud platform. The candidate will be responsible for creating journeys, Automation scripts, Email templates etc in Marketing Cloud.
* Seasoned developer with skills in cloud development specially Marketing Cloud.
* Experience with Marketing cloud administration, especially Content Builder, Automation Studio, AMP Scripts and personalization is preferred.
* Proficient in agile methodology.
* Good team player with effective communication skills.
Education and Required Experience:
* B.S. degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, MIS or equivalent combination of education and experience
* 3-5 years of experience in Marketing Cloud Administration
* Certification in Marketing Cloud Administration
* Experience with Databases and writing queries
* Team player and willing to learn new technologies.
* Cloud/Salesforce experience a plus
* Good Documentation and Communication skills.
* Desired Skills: Marketing Cloud, Sales Cloud, PL/SQL, SQl Server.
* Located and able to work in the U.S. (or Canada) from a home office and able to travel on average of 40% post COVID
* Not eligible for Visa Sponsorship
We are an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.