Global company operating in more than 100 countries and with more than 50,000 customers worldwide. Their mission is to give customers the best service and the possibility to connected the company with the users in a continuous way.
This company is looking for a MuleSoft developer who wants to be part of a global team with the ambition to grow as the company continues to do so.
Role & Responsibilities
- You will drive the design, build and maintain MuleSoft based integration and API platforms.
- Responsible for working with Business Architecture team and Business Analysts to covert business requirements to architectural model.
- Interface with key stakeholders and apply your technical proficiency across different stages of the Software Development Life Cycle including Requirements Elicitation
- Creating the high-level design artefacts.
Skills & Qualifications
- 5+ Years experience as a MuleSoft developer.
- Experience with REST, Salesforce, database and SFTP connectors
- Strong hands-on development experience on Mule AnyPoint Studio
- Experience in API and Batch development
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good benefits €50,000 to €75,000
- Work in an international team with different countries and cultures
- Hybrid work
- health insurance
- Pension Scheme
If you would like to know more about this interesting opportunity, please contact me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or +31(0)202418518