Fully Remote but only if you reside in the following states: AZ, CA, CO, OR or WA.
- 3-5+ years of proven experience in a Salesforce Administrator / Developer role
- Well rounded up-to-date knowledge and hands on experience with Salesforce's out of the box capabilities
- (Lightning) Sales Cloud, Service Cloud
- Extensive Salesforce declarative/low code development experience
- Salesforce programmatic/pro code development experience
- Proven experience in delivering solutions through the development lifecycle, from concept to deployment and maintenance
- Understanding of the capabilities and constraints of the Salesforce application coupled with good understanding of standard business processes (Sales, Support, Operations, etc.)
- Certified Salesforce Administrator, Platform App Builder or other equivalent qualification
- Ability to handle competing priorities in a fast paced environment
- Ability to quickly learn and adapt to new technologies
- Experience managing and triaging user submitted issues via ticketing system(s)
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to assess a problem and determine an effective course of action with sustainable solutions
- Experience using Salesforce data tools (Apex Data Loader)
- Highly organized, detail oriented, ability to proactively communicate status
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills, including an ability to effectively communicate with both business and technical teams
- Team-player who can also work independently
- Ability to deliver exceptional user experience and service
- Programmatic development experience with Apex, Lightning Web Component, LWR, etc.
- Knowledge of/Experience with SOAP, REST, GraphQL
- Experience with B2B Commerce, Experience Builder, Financial Force.
- B.S / B.A. degree in Information Systems, Business, or other related discipline
Who You Are
You are a mid-senior Salesforce Admin/Dev with a strong declarative development foundation, decent programmatic knowledge and experience, particularly with complex business processes and system integrations - who is searching for a collaborative and inclusive team environment with plenty of opportunities for growth.
What You'll Do
You will operate in a flexible and proactive work environment to facilitate a quick response to evolving business objectives and growth. You'll share responsibility for our Org's DevOps, integrations, health, security, performance and knowledge management - building towards a Well-Architected Org that is Trusted, Easy and Adaptable. You'll work closely with other "adminelopers", end users and department leaders.
70% of the time
Implement/develop well architected solutions that align with our company goals and objectives
Maximize Salesforce's capabilities
Identify unused and underutilized platform features that we can benefit from
Maintain and refactor existing builds
Manage and build upon existing integrations
Accelerate development and deployments by leveraging release applications such as DevOps Center, Copado or Gearset
Manage and maintain development environments (Dev/QA, UAT)
20% of the time
Proactively perform system maintenance including Security Reviews, Release Updates, Health Check, Optimizer, etc
Data management to improve Salesforce data quality, implementing rules and automation as neede
10% of the time
Provide technical support and guidance to end users of our internal and customer-facing Salesforce environments
Proactively manage and triage automation errors/bugs
Manage and triage user submitted issues via ticketing system(s)
Create custom reports and dashboards within the Salesforce platform
Create and maintain up-to-date documentation
Continuously learn and stay current with Salesforce features and best practices
- Full time & Fully Remote!
- Working for an established start up that provides career progression and opps!
- Benefits + PTO!