Data Lead (Salesforce) - 105k+ - Providence, RI
As a Salesforce Data lead, you'll play a vital role. We are looking for an individual who will play an active role in developing, maintaining, and implementing custom reporting suites, performance dashboards, as well as data migration and integration services. Partner with stakeholders to understand and document their business processes, data, and needs. Analyze and document data definitions, sources, limitations, and priorities. Understand the impact of existing system architecture, dataflows, and network constraints and design solutions optimized for those realities. Responsibilities
- Create advanced reports as needed.
- Train users in creation of advanced reports.
- Ensure data integrity by merging duplicate records and setting up Dupe Blocker
- Perform mass uploads and updates of data as required.
- Build and manage Salesforce.com dashboards, reports and folders linked to dashboards.
- Manage AppExchange products integrated to Salesforce.com including Demand Tools, Dupe Blocker,
- Evaluate and implement more apps as needed.
- Develop reports, dashboards, and processes to continuously monitor data quality and integrity
- Test and work with QA resources to provide and apply quality assurance and best practice adherence.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of related work experience
- Salesforce Analytics experience (3+ years)
- Experience with Salesforce administration (2+ years)
- Experience using Demand Tools, and Dupe Blocker
- Data manipulation and cleaning
- Strong documentation and training skills
- Competitve salary + bonus
- Hybrid working schedule
- PTO + Benefits
- Clear career progression