Lead Salesforce Engineer - 170k - Boston, MA
Summary Requirements:To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.Main Objective:Software Engineers design, develop, test, and maintain high-quality software to meet business and customer needs. Depending on the role, Software Engineers work on development initiatives that include:
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop features and capabilities for end users, either external customers or internal employees.
- Develop platforms such as data engineering and developer tooling.
- Configure and customize vendor-provided packaged software.
- Take a lead developer role on the Salesforce platform.
- Write high-quality code that satisfies customer needs.
- Promote a collaborative team environment and work closely with colleagues to achieve business objectives.
- Oversee the development, provide technical guidance and facilitate code reviews with junior developers and offshore team.
- Collaborate with stakeholders (e.g., business stakeholders, product owners, project managers, and end users) to understand functional and non-functional requirements.
- Adhere to established development practices and processes.
- Analyze and understand business processes and apply that learning in the development of technical solutions.
- Investigate and propose solutions to design problems.
- Analyze and create new configuration for packaged software, where applicable.
- Participate in scope of work estimation and forecasting.
- Participate in the development of integrations.
- Adhere to architecture, design, implementation, and security standards and best practices.
- Participate in code reviews or use collaborative programming techniques to promote high quality business outcomes.
- Prepare technical documentation, including technical specifications, unit test results, performance test results, and migration plans, where applicable.
- Participate in production support activities.
- Competitive base salary
- Hybrid working schedule - 2-3x a week in Boston
- PTO + Benefits + Bonuses throughout the year
- Clear career progression