The Sr Technical Architect is responsible for successfully designing our core Salesforce platform and related
technologies and assisting in its delivery. This role will support the Salesforce program, which has users
globally. As a Technical Architect, your primary focus will be Salesforce Sales Cloud, Service Cloud and
Marketing Cloud, however this may include other Salesforce products and related technologies such as
Successful candidates are expected to be experienced in Sales Cloud best practices, Apex/Visualforce,
Lightning and mobile development technologies. Additionally, candidate should have strong communication
skills, especially in teaching complex concepts and demonstrate creative, prescriptive thinking.
- Work closely with Solution Design team, Business Analysts and stakeholders to architect technology solutions
- to meet business needs.
- Design transformational technical solutions in accordance with industry best practices.
- Enforce sound development practices and ensure the quality delivery of enterprise solutions.
- Design and implement technical solutions to satisfy functional and non-functional requirements while
- ensuring quality and timely delivery.
- Responsible for the creation of Proof-of-Concepts (POC) and prototyping when applicable and
- documentation of technical design throughout the SDLC process.
- Subject matter expert on the functionality and solution architecture.
- Manage three direct reports, with responsibility for directing a contractor team of 10-15
- Lead and mentor junior resources.
- Identify and lead internal strategic initiatives to improve the internal knowledge base of the team.
- Work closely with various technology teams (e.g., financial system) and work across multiple Salesforce
- Clouds to define and implement elegant, scalable and sustainable technical solutions using Salesforce
- Report and escalate issues to senior technology leadership.
- Maintain an ongoing comprehensive understanding of the cloud-computing ecosystem.
- Stay current on Salesforce releases, new features, product roadmaps and applications available from 3rd parties on the Salesforce AppExchange.
- BA/BS degree or foreign equivalent
- Certified Technical Architect certification preferred
- Minimum certifications required: Salesforce Administrator, Salesforce Advanced Administrator, Salesforce
- Developer, Sales Cloud Consultant, Service Cloud Consultant
- 10+ years experience in developing technology solutions.
- 5+ years experience in managing client projects in positions of increasing responsibility in the delivery of
- business consulting and systems development.
- 5+ years experience in Salesforce technical architecture position
- Specializes in gathering and analyzing information and designing comprehensive solutions that are flexible
- and adaptable.
- Relevant salesforce platform development experience.
- Fully remote & full time!
- 20% bonus + full benefits
- Clear career progression
- Working for a massive organization