Job DescriptionMain Task
- Provide technical support for the Salesforce application portfolio including Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud, B2B Commerce, and corresponding interfaces.
- Ensure the availability of the application and provide 2nd level support.
- Analyze business requirements and develop specifications for services and applications.
- Record and coordinate application changes in respective boards and committees.
- Plan and execute release updates in coordination with the service owner.
- Collaborate in projects within the service and application environment.
- Create system documentation and test cases including planning and execution of trainings.
- Bachelor's degree in a related field (or equivalent work experience)
- At least 2 years of professional experience in IT application support.
- IT field education background is an advantage.
- Analytical and networked thinking ability and appreciate contact with various stakeholders.
- Fluent in German and English
- Swiss, EU, or other passport holders with active work authorization in Switzerland (B/C permit)
If you are a highly motivated individual with a passion for Salesforce and Service Cloud products, and meet the requirements listed above, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity!
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you need any further information.