Salesforce Engineering Manager
My client is a well renowned utilities business looking to take on a talented and capable engineering manager. The successful applicant will have experience leading technical teams and executing and delivering results. The starting salary for this role with be £70k + and a wider benefits package. To find out more please apply within.Please only apply for this role if you have the right to live and work in the UK without restrictions.Role & Responsibilities
Skills & Qualifications
- Manage and lead a team of engineers, including onshore and offshore development partner resources
- Act as the quality marker for all Salesforce development activities and uphold platform & application architectural standards.
- Manage the technical staffing strategy and hiring plan, consistent with the needs of the team.
- Thorough knowledge of Salesforce platform and products, and experience implementing at an enterprise scale
- Excellent data-driven decision making, using strong data interpretation and analytical skills
- Proven ability to engage with wider stakeholders, external suppliers and SI delivery partners and other stakeholders in a constructive and collaborative relationship
- A chance to work across all the Salesforce clouds and gain exposure to the latest tech stacks
- A chance to work for a very successful end user
- Lots of training and free certs
To find out more about this role reach out at email@example.com or apply within.