Project Manager - Stockholm - Opportunity to work at a Microsoft Gold Partner in 15 categories and a company that has received the award Microsoft Dynamics Partner.
My client is looking for an experienced Project Manager to come and drive their projects forward after an incredibly successful year which saw them win lots of new projects that need to be managed. My client is well-established around the Nordic region and is now replicating its success in Sweden.
As a Project Manager, you are expected to lead, coordinate and improve processes, and refine their working internally and externally to improve efficiency and profitability. You will be responsible for the quality of deliveries and are expected to be fairly tech savvy, whilst CRM experience is not a requirement, it is highly beneficial if you are experienced with Microsoft Dynamics 365 or any other CRM.
Some of your day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Carrying out sprint planning, project meetings and daily reconciliation and helping the development eliminate obstacles in their everyday work
- You must be responsive and understand the customer's requirements as well as Innofactor's needs in substantive matters
- You are a sounding board for the project group and have an active role in developing solution proposals, architecture and infrastructure
Skills and qualifications:
- Has several years of documented experience in the role of project manager, is technical, solution-oriented and has a good grasp of how different systems are connected
- Has experience in, or working in, administrative management in addition to project management and has run, and can run, more than one project at the same time
- Has worked or has experience within Microsoft's project model Sure Step, PRINCE2, Scrum, Kanban, and ITIL and has good knowledge of Swedish and English
What the client offers:
- A creative and Dynamic workplace where they work together, help and challenge each other and have fun along the way.
- They have premises in central Stockholm, but there are opportunities to work remotely. My client believes in mutual trust, respect and support.
- My client has over 100 experienced and committed colleagues who work on interesting and challenging projects within Microsoft Dynamics 365, Office 365, Microsoft Power Platform, Microsoft Data & Analytics Platform and Azure.
My client is actively interviewing and looking to move forward with a candidate ASAP, but even if this is not the exact role you were looking for, get in touch anyway. You can contact me on:
Telephone: +46 8 502 425 38