Salesforce Lead Technical Architect - Malmo - Opportunity to work for a consultancy that does things differently
My client has many live projects and needs expertise on them to drive their ever-growing presence. They already have a large presence in other Nordic countries and want to continue to grow in Sweden.
As a Lead Technical Architect, you are part of a team building their new Engagement platform. Salesforce Architects are ultimately responsible for the 'Solution' to the given business requirements and to understand the implementation from a technical perspective.
Some of your day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Understanding scale, and architecting implementations that can be expanded seamlessly
- Considering solutions that are built for the long-term
- Directing integrations of systems via API
Skills and qualifications
- +5 years of experience in technical solution architecture on the Salesforce platform
- Strong knowledge of Scrum or other agile methodology
- Preferably experience from the banking or financial sector
- Analytical, Responsible, Cooperative
My client is an extremely stable company and is in a sustainable sector, using a circular economy. They have also been voted one of the best places to work in 2022, been ranked by Gartner as a top five company in Digital Transformation and appointed Career Companies several years in a row.
My client is actively interviewing and looking to move forward with a candidate ASAP, but even if this is not the exact role you were looking for, get in touch anyway. You can contact me on: