Salesforce Administrator - Stockholm - Opportunity to work in an ambitious & successful company
My client is looking to expand their Salesforce team to bring the best possible customer experience to their clients. They have been succeeding in what they do for 25+ years and have helped thousands of people make their everyday lives a bit easier.
As a Salesforce administrator you are part of a team that continues to successfully develop their Salesforce business system. Their goal is to achieve a fully internal IT process and internal IT development, and what you to be apart of it.
Some of your day to day responsibilities include:
- Manage first line support for Salesforce issues
- Use Custom Metadata Types
- Keep track over tasks on Jira, while estimating time and writing tickets for anyone to pick up
Skills and qualifications:
- Comfortable working on prem and customer facing
- Being comfortable presenting and sometimes pushing best practice solution
- Being comfortable explaining and educate on the implementation
- Having ownership of installed packages.
- Access control in Salesforce
- Knowledge of maintenance tasks in Salesforce, such as Release Updates, Releases
- Salesforce Admin Certified Level
Our client has been named one of the career companies in Sweden for consecutive years. They also have qualified as Master Gazelle, which means they are a high grossing company and have been growing year on year. They also offer a benefits a package which includes a pension scheme and training.
My client is actively interviewing and looking to move forward with a candidate ASAP, but even if this is not the exact role you were looking for, get in touch anyway. You can contact me on:
Telephone: +46 8 502 425 38
Mason Frank International is a leading supplier of Salesforce.com consultants on both a permanent and contract basis throughout Europe. We endeavour to bring our candidates a number of opportunities across a variety of sectors and industries, relevant to what you are looking for. If this is not the opportunity for you then please still get in contact as we are currently recruiting for a number of positions both Functional and Technical. Mason Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Please visit our website for more opportunities.