A Salesforce Consultant is an imperative role within a company, helping drive client-specific implementation in order to reach their goals. It is of the utmost importance that they have a deep understanding of the business requirements in order to provide the best expert help with planning and implementation, as well as improving the productivity and overall results of existing Salesforce deployment.
Some of your day to day responsibilities include:
- Share knowledge and provide advice on e.g. Salesforce Sales and Service cloud best practices and approaches to the team and client
- Create a strategy for and lead migrations of different CRM instances
- Maintain a long-term product roadmap and strategy to meet future business needs and continuously look for new ways to stay at the forefront of technology
Skill and qualifications
- Solid experience working with Salesforce (or Dynamics 365)
- Experience in business development and customer contact
- A natural interest in technology, data and analytics
- Certification in Salesforce Sales/ Service cloud
My client is actively interviewing and looking to move forward with a candidate ASAP, but even if this is not the exact role you were looking for, get in touch anyway. You can contact me on:
Mason Frank International is a leading supplier of Salesforce.com consultants on both a permanent and contract basis throughout Europe. We endeavour to bring our candidates a number of opportunities across a variety of sectors and industries, relevant to what you are looking for. If this is not the opportunity for you then please still get in contact as we are currently recruiting for a number of positions both Functional and Technical. Mason Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Please visit our website for more opportunities.