Salesforce Technical Product Owner - Stockholm - Opportunity to work in an in-house role for one of the largest banks
My client has recently implemented Salesforce and is looking for a Technical Product Owner to look after the system and work closely with the pre-sales team. The team is responsible for a new Nordic solution, that will be implemented across the Nordics.
As a Salesforce Technical Product Owner, you will be expected to organise processes in agile/scrum, not only in the team but across the organisation. You will be the primary interface between stakeholders, the team and management.
Some of the day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Release planning and being responsible for solid product vision and roadmap
- Define, maintain, and prioritize backlog for your product area in close cooperation with the business
Skills and qualifications:
- Education and experience combining technical and business understanding
- Salesforce administration
- Responsible, independent, flexible, self-driven
In this current economic climate, stability is as important as ever and that is what my client can offer. As one of the largest banks, they offer an international environment and reputation. The work environment has often been described as family-like and has highly competent, dedicated and friendly co-workers.
My client is actively interviewing and looking to move forward with a candidate ASAP, but even if this is not the exact role you were looking for, get in touch anyway. You can contact me on:
Telephone: +46 8 502 425 38