Salesforce Application Specialist - Lund
My client is looking to expand their Salesforce team to help their expansion across the Nordics. Working with my client you will be part of a diverse and inclusive workplace, whilst also working with a team that develops solutions for a better workplace!
As a Salesforce Application Specialist, you will be the expert on the Salesforce system and whilst the role is not technically hands-on, you will have to have a good understanding of the technical side of Salesforce.
Some of your day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Identifies and supports research, design, configuration and implementation of application enhancements based on specific business requirements.
- Supports testing and validation of changes and upgrades to the system.
- Manages incoming end-user requests to the CRM Support inbox.
- Provides problem resolution and addresses application questions from end users and team members.
Skills and requirements:
- Extensive experience and knowledge in CRM and in particular Salesforce Sales, Service and Experience Clouds
- Experience in sales and marketing ideally from a SaaS industry
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills required
- Experience in executing and delivering sales training
My client offers a very flexible workload, as they believe a happy workplace leads to better productivity. They also offer a good benefits package including paid vacation allowance and a good wellness package, which includes online yoga classes!
My client is actively interviewing and looking to move forward with a candidate ASAP, but even if this is not the exact role you were looking for, get in touch anyway. You can contact me on:
Telephone: +46 8 502 425 38