Stockholm Company description:
This company has seen continued growth after a very successful few years, now being one of the largest Salesforce customers across Sweden and throughout Europe. This is a very rare opportunity to join a fast-growing company that promotes personal development and offers great opportunities and an astounding culture. Role:
A Salesforce Consultant is an imperative role within a company, helping drive client-specific implementation in order to reach their goals. It is of the utmost importance that they have a deep understanding of the business requirements in order to provide the best expert help with planning and implementation, as well as improve the productivity and overall results of existing Salesforce deployment. An ideal candidate for this position will have these desired skills:
- Experience in Sales, Service and Marketing cloud.
- Previous experience ideally with Salesforce or Adobe Experience Cloud.
- Experience working with Apex and Lightening is a must.
- Implemented or integrated Salesforce.
- An understanding of data structures and modelling, and their effects on customer experience and communication.
- The ability to work effectively and efficiently both in a team and independently, displaying initiative and commitment to both individual improvement and shared working methods.
- Pension plan.
- 5000 SEK per year in health benefits.
- Up to 40 hours per year for training and education purposes.
- Additional 300 SEK per month for remote work (remote work available after 6-month probation).
This position is hiring for a start ASAP so will not be available for very long. Act fast. To get in touch, please contact me on :
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Telephone - +46 8 502 425 38