UK Salesforce Technical ConsultantLondon/ Remote
I am currently looking for a Technical Salesforce Consultant to become a part of an exciting and expanding team. You will be working closely in creative environment with a diverse team of highly certified and experienced Salesforce professionals.
Competitive benefits package
- Up to £60,000 per annum depending on experience and qualifications
- Bonus package included with a potential OTE of £70,000 per annum
- 30+ days paid holidays
- Expenses paid (travel)
- Salesforce certification enrolment
- Sales Cloud Certification or Service Cloud Certification
- Experience implementing across multiple clouds
- Mixed Industry Experiences
- 3+ Years working on the Salesforce Platform
- Consulting Experience
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Client Facing Experience
- Participate in sessions with Salesforce customers and other team members to understand business requirements and business processes analysis
- Gather technical requirements, like integrations, design solutions and work with the development team to deliver
- Document detailed business, functional & technical requirements.
- Configure and customise Salesforce Sales, Service and any other applicable clouds Configuration of Salesforce and related third party applications
Delivering Salesforce projects from start to finish on time, within budget and meet customer happiness
Design and configure meaningful solutions in complex environments that help clients become high-performance businesses
Collaborating with teams of highly qualified functional and technical resources, both onshore as well as offshore
Presenting and leading sessions and requirement workshops, based on agile delivery process
Experience with Business Process Analysis is essential. This encompasses requirement gathering; the ability to identify issues; and liaising with stakeholders.
Secondly comes great organisational skills usually gained when taking a lead role in a project. It requires the ability to deal with ambiguity, juggle multiple priorities and meet goals and deadlines.
Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to influence people is an absolute must. A good functional consultant has excellent relationship management skills, an understanding of people and how to liaise with others is crucial through any major change in a business.
A Technical Consultant will manage vendors, liaise with the technical team, report to senior managers and work with end users to ensure a smooth transition.
If you're interested please feel free to get in touch! 02031484636/ email@example.com