Salesforce Application Manager needed to join Dutch Salesforce end-user in the manufacturing industry.
At this role, the selected candidate will act as Salesforce Administrator, being both the person of contact for internal platform users and responsible for maintaining the platform to the latest standards. Moreover, the role will involve Business Analyst tasks, the selected candidate will be expected to asses the business on how to best make use of the Salesforce platform, analysing business needs and proposing Salesforce solutions.
Put to use and develop your in-depth knowledge of the Salesforce ecosystem in a solid team of passionate professionals aiming to build scalable and robust products with the latest technologies in a company focused on offering their staff excellent career path opportunities, training and development budgets and a great company culture.
As a Salesforce Application Manager your tasks would include:
- Handle internal support requests and administrative requests, including user management, data maintenance, reports and dashboards, flows and process builders, general troubleshooting, and other day-to-day tasks.
- Provide development support and perform Quality Assurance testing on all new deployments and releases.
- Sync with stakeholders across different departments to gather business needs and propose Salesforce solutions.
- Provide support in maintaining Salesforce platform.
- Develop and execute data clean-up measures using Salesforce.
The appropriate candidate for this role has:
- Relevant experience as a Salesforce Administrator and/or Consultant
- Relevant experience with Agile methods
- Solid analytical skills: understanding the business requirements and vision of the appropriate solutions
- Previous experience with Sales or Service Cloud (certifications greatly valued)
- Solid knowledge of declarative programming
- Proficient in English, fluent in Dutch is greatly valued
- Friendly, outgoing and team player
- Full working rights in the EU
At this role the successful candidate will receive:
- Competitive package
- Personal development budget + work development budget
- Results based working: you chose how to manage your time
- Continuous skills and knowledge development program
- Remote working options
If you are a passionate and talented IT professional looking for a new exciting opportunity and you think you are a good fit for this role we would love to hear from you!
Get in touch via email: email@example.com
or phone: +31 020 241 8528