Salesforce Technical Architect - 6+ Month Contract - Fully Remote
My client are currently looking for a Salesforce Technical Architect to join their team for a 6 month contract, on a fully remote working basis. This role is Outside IR35
The successful candidate should obtain the following credentials;
- 4+ years Salesforce Architectural experience
- Extensive experience within VisualForce, Apex Controllers, Triggers etc
This role will be great opportunity for someone who holds both strong technical and functional skills.
In this specific role, your main responsibilities will be as follows;
- Engaging with the Market stakeholders to align on the rollout methodology and timelines
- Planning and scheduling the rollout for the market with a responsibility to tracking and flagging the gaps to execute a successful rollout
- Aligning the all related teams of training, change management and technical enablement teams to achieve the rollouts
Interviews will be taking place this week, so apply now or risk missing out on this opportunity.
Mason Frank International is a market leading CRM recruitment firm with a track record of success. We have a reputation across Europe of placing top quality individuals into their ideal roles.
To discuss this and other similar opportunities please send your CV to email@example.com
or call Darcy Gorman on +44 (0)20 3 879 8392 ASAP!
Mason Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy