Copado Business Analyst - Service Cloud Practice -- Remote - $100,000
Looking for a Salesforce Certified Partner working on cutting edge implementations? This one of a kind start up is looking for emerging Salesforce Copado Professionals. You will help the world's best brands solve complex problems with Salesforce. This role is a fast-moving start-up with incredible growth potential, which means growth opportunities for you and your career. Their team has big goals with the means and motivation to achieve them. Sound like something you're interested in? If so, check out the requirements below! Your Responsibilities Will Be:
You Should Have Experience In:
- Learn and master DevOps for Salesforce, which is one of the most critical parts of an enterprise scale Salesforce program
- Lead, and design DevOps process specific to each client's needs
- Prepare user and system support documents
- Configure and Train Users on the systems
- Lead customer meetings and be able to personally manage customer
- Proficiency in basic Salesforce administration principles and application
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to use core MS Office application (PowerPoint, Word, Excel)
- Ability to quickly learn new software applications and systems
- Strong organizational/project management skills
- Ability to self-manage and adapt and thrive within a fast-moving environment
This client is looking to interview the first 5 resumes I send them and hire immediately. If you are interested in this role you apply below or email me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, supporting more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency.
We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed.