The global leader in professional and consumer goods is on the look for a Business Analyst to join their rapidly growing, global team.
As part of the business process and risk team, the job will act as the subject matter expert in business process and controls, focusing on the customer service-related area, with some cross over to other areas such as after sales and supply chain.
This is a hands-on role with the opportunity to support the development of the overall framework, standards and approach for business process at the organisation.
Role & Responsibilities
- Identify opportunities for process improvement and make recommendations to the BPOs - through process reviews, or data analysis
- Work with BPOs, other Business Analysts and the Development team to produce clear and well documented business requirements, process and data flow diagrams and key user guides
- Work with the Project Manager to lead and facilitate discussions with business stakeholders to establish the scope, business needs, project objectives, acceptance criteria and expectations
- Work with relevant business stakeholders (including BPOs) to understand and define the as-is and to-be end-to-end business processes and solutions
- Analyse the impact of the proposed solutions across the end to end process, ensuring the proposed solutions and processes are optimised and well controlled
- Develop functional, system integration and user acceptance test scripts to ensure all business requirements are appropriately tested
Skills & Qualifications
- A minimum of 2-3 year of proven experience as a Business Analyst
- Proven experience in the areas of customer service processes in general
- Experience and knowledge in Salesforce Service Cloud essential
- Experience and knowledge in Contact Centre applications (e.g. Genesys) essential
- Basic data analytic skills to analyse data (e.g. SQL or advanced Excel) essential
- Experience in working in cross-functional project teams essential
- In-depth knowledge of PCI and GDPR Compliance and a good understanding of their impact on customer service a bonus
- Ability to communicate (verbal and written) clearly and effectively with both IT and business stakeholders, with proven experience in acting as the "bridge" between the two parties
- Competitive salary with amazing benefits supporting professional development
- Hybrid working environment
- Exposure to global projects at a growing organisation
- Opportunity to travel within Europe