Our client is a Global Strategic Salesforce Partner and is seeking a range of Salesforce Functional consultants.
You will be working closely with clients, that include some of the worlds largest brands in an ever changing and exciting environment.
You will be encouraged to think outside the box and come up with innovative solutions to complex problems.
This is a fantastic opportunity to develope your skills. Funding will be provided for any, work related, future studies.
Role & Responsibilities
- Analysing the needs of clients through Client meetings, Workshops and stakeholder interviews.
- Report back your findings to the clients and exceed expectations by providing in depth functional documentation.
- Communicating effectively with both internal teams and outside stakeholders to ensure that projects run as smoothly as possible.
- Adding value to the project in question, by providing effective recommendations to meet and exceed clients needs.
Skills & Qualifications
- A deep understanding of Salesforce configuration (Sales, Service, Community or Marketing Cloud)
- Certified Salesforce Administrator, Service Cloud, Service cloud or Community cloud consultant.
- An ability to understand complex client needs and conceptualise innovative solutions.
- Proven ability to communicate clearly and effectively.
- Experience working with 3rd party delivery partners and app exchange vendors.
Our client offers an impressive benefits package.
This is a fantastic opportunity to develop your career with a leading Salesforce practitioner.
If you are interested in this amazing opportunity then apply today.