My client are seeking a Salesforce CPQ Admin to join their growing team!
Role & Responsibilities
- You'll be our 'go-to' person for Salesforce, supporting various departments including commercial, finance, legal, customer service, production and operations
- You will build workflows and solutions in Salesforce.com and associated systems that support business requirements and processes, including dashboards reports and analytics.
- Partner with other internal teams, requirement gathering, design / delivery and then prioritizing the Salesforce roadmap
Skills & Qualifications
- Minimum of 3 year's experience
- CPQ, Conga, Docusign, Flows and Validation experience essential
- Salesforce Admin Certified
- Competitive Salary
- Flexible working options
- Private health insurance
Only UK-based candidates will be considered