Exciting opportunity to join a leading FinTech organisation who are revolutionising their market.
They have a very strong Salesforce team that is growing continuously with heavy investment into the platform.
This presents a great chance for a Mid-Level Salesforce Developer to work alongside some of the best Salesforce professionals within the UK and engage in a strong pipeline of projects.
If this opportunity isn't particularly suited to your own skill set, but you would like to know what other great Salesforce opportunities are available, reach out to W.Smart@masonfrank.com
Role & Responsibilities
- Participate in standups
- Evaluation of work pipeline
- Collaborate internally to identify and deploy Salesforce architectural solutions
- Work together with QA teams, BA's and others to test stories
Skills & Qualifications
- Salesforce Certified Developer
- 2+ years Salesforce Development experience in a commercial setting
- Strong knowledge of declarative development
- Deep knowledge of Apex, LWCs, Visualforce, SOAP and REST Integrations
- Third party integration knowledge such as Conga, Pardot (Highly desirable)
- 25 days holiday
- Private health care
- Life assurance